Group By Dimensions
A downloadable tool for Windows
Have you ever wanted to organize your pictures by dimensions?
Yeah I know...
That's oddly specific!
- Maybe you've got a ton of random pictures on a folder and you want to know if they would look better as a computer wallpaper or a mobile wallpaper.
- Maybe you want to know which pictures you need to rotate before going to get them printed after picking up your daughter from the school.
- Maybe you want to know which pictures are better for you to use as an avatar or profile picture on your social network accounts.
How does it work?
GBD creates three folders: Landscapes, mobile and square-like. Then it selects cautiously which pictures on the selected folder belong on each category and copies them to that folder.
- Select a directory folder path look up for pictures there.
- Set your offset pixels tolerance for squares
- This means, how much pixels can the width or height of a picture have above or below the other?
- The default is zero. This means that, for a picture to be considered "square-like" the difference between width and height must be zero.
- Select the file extensions to be considered.
- These can be as many as you want, but must be separated by a semicolon ";".
- Please only type image file extensions.
- Show the folder you selected as the directory by pressing the Open button.
- Move files.
- Currently, GBD can only copy the pictures to the new folders. You will be able to move them instead.
- Save settings
- You will be able to save the settings and the directory folder.
- Command line version!
- This one will work with the folder where the GBD Command Line version ".exe" file will be located.
- This version will be compatible with the settings save files from the GUI version, but will ignore the saved directory folder.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.